Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No Laxatives Please

For the second time in one year I have had a parent send a child to school after giving them a laxative. For those of you who don't have children young children sometimes don't like to poop on the potty or sometimes poop at all (they will hold it in for long periods of time), hence the laxative. I don't mind it being given but not when it will end up working on the child when they are at school. What a mess (and we will leave it at that).

Lots of odds and ends to do at the end of the year. Lots of paperwork, cleaning of paintpots and last night I finished the end of the photo albums for the kids (26 in all). I should also count the framed collages that I did for my 8 youngest students.

Today I found the Nicotiana plants that I wanted for the front garden (white blossoms and will grow to 3 feet tall). Lovely fragrance.

Tonight may be another baseball game. I think that S2 may be too injured to play but then there will always be the band banquet to take it's place. I had two fillings today and am having trouble talking so will try not to do it much.

No comments: