Monday, September 17, 2007

Poop - the word of the day

Scene 1 - "My child has not pooped in days." (5 to be exact). Within 30 minutes of mother leaving child filled diaper.

Scene 2 - "My child is severely constipated" sigh. Within 30 minutes of mother leaving child filled diaper. Actually at the same time as the other child.

Scene 3 - Took Sport to the vet for a rabies shot. All symptoms from last week disappeared in 24 hours after vet visit. On the way home a familiar odor wafted to the front of the car. Sigh. He was kind of a mess when we got home but is now cleaned up, panting again and just laying in the driveway with rapid heart beat. I think that we can safely diagnose his issue as stress related.

3 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Sounds like a "poopy" day to me ;)

LOL

Thanks for joining in our swaps again!! I'm doing a blog giveaway this week for my 1 year anniversary so stop by my "house" and drop me a line to enter the contest!

east village idiot said...

Are you trying to tell me that your pet pooped in your car? You seem to be taking it like a trooper!

jodi said...

Sport was in a cardboard cat carrier. I just threw it into the trash. I will probably get a plastic one next.