Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Recipe

Tonight I made The Lady and Sons Chicken Fingers from Paula Dean and the Food Network. I NEVER fry foods but will definitely do this one again as it got rave reviews from my men. I served it with biscuits and a tossed salad. The dipping sauce has mayo, honey, mustard, lemon juice, horseradish and orange juice in it and though all of them together sound less than appetizing it was a great sauce. The only thing that I would do differently was put less salt in the house seasoning (or at least put less of the seasoning on the chicken). A great recipe and I will make it again.

This mornings breakfast was quiche, muffins and fruit salad. All made by my boss. She is a great boss.

This afternoon took S2 for a haircut. Afterwards we picked up a few groceries and upon getting to the car found out that I left my keys in the shopping cart which was in the store. Went back in and the cart was gone so had to go around the store checking into various peoples cart without freaking them out. Found the keys much to the amazement of the woman with the cart who hadn't even seen them and to the amusement of my family.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Since the recipe got such rave reviews, I had to go find it. I'll try it out soon - I'm already running out of recipes to try on Dave. Thanks for mentioning it. Don't ya just love FoodNetwork? :-)