Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lucy's Pincushion


Yesterday I had my afternoon free and for the first time in a long time actually worked on a fun craft project. I entered Folded Gingham's pincushion swap. And I have been paired with Lucy.
That in itself is interesting as we have 3 things in common. Sons, lived in the same part of the country and the third . . . well, I can't tell you that. But it makes me smile.

Anyway, yesterday I worked on the above adorable pincushion and I can show you the photo of her as Lucy is on vacation for nine days and hopefully not near a computer. She was so fun to make - I got the pattern off of the internet but changed a few things. Noticeably the use of tacky glue instead of hot glue. Tacky glue gives a better result and holds better. She does need more hair though and I will be doing that and hopefully sending her to her new home by Thursday.

No comments: