Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Tidbits

I found interesting the comment by a local morning show person who was not happy about a certain football player possibly going to jail for what he did to his animals. The local sheriff should have warned him that it was illegal and that his operation was being looked into - she said.

S2 was quite annoyed at a pool patron today. He and another lifeguard caught a copperhead and put it into a bucket with airholes so that it could be transported to a better location (by an adult). Think of how the snake feels - she said.

I had a pretty good hot flash yesterday. S2's reaction was to ask if we can now set the air conditioning lower. Yes son we can.

1 comment:

east village idiot said...

All of these great posts you have up. HOW can I ever catch up! What a great frog photo!

It must have been hard sending S1 back to school again - how will I EVER to that with my son? You are a good mom.