Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Finds



The atmosphere at work this week has been incredibly stressful. Nothing that affects me directly but more like when a pebble is thrown into a puddle - the ripples touch everything eventually. Add to that college application finishing and some other things that I had to work on - it was a relief to see Friday afternoon.

For a pick me up I went to the library to get a stack of books for some light reading and I popped over to the local thrift store. Most everything on half price. The tablecloth looks to be painted with an embroidered edging around the cloth itself and also around the painted fruit. The glasses were adorable. Will look perfect for spring or Valentines day. The Sylvester mug - what can I say. Am a huge Bugs Bunny fan. And the little decorator was $1.00.

1 comment:

east village idiot said...

This week really was very stressful...I noticed that everyone I know was going through some sort of mix up.

I suggest you pour some beer into that Sylvester cup!