Saturday, December 13, 2008

Decking the Halls


While the cats and I are stringing popcorn (well, Heinz watching through sleepy eyes and Wishbone actually sticking her head in the bowl and eating it) we are listening to great Christmas music.

My new purchase this year is The Irish Rovers - An Irish Christmas. My two favorites on that one are Christmas Caroling and Christmas in Killarney which I sang to my class the other day :-). I also love anything by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. S1 and I saw them in person a few years ago and well worth the ticket price. Tonight I'm also listening to John Berry. His version of O Come All Ye Faithful is one of the best ever.

What are you listening to?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

And what was Sport doing? Oh, wait, he watches football with your hubby on Saturdays, right?!!
What was I listening to? I was writing on my Christmas Cards listening to the wind...