I have entered another Sweet Goodness Swap. My partner is Bethany.
In order to get to know each other and send something that the other person will appreciate there are questions to be answered.
1. My decorating style - vintage, a little old fashioned, eclectic (not everyone has a plywood cow in their front yard).
2. Allergies - I don't like anything with a heavy perfume.
3. Do I decorate for the 4th? I'm working on a few things now but I wish that I had more to put up on the house. I love to look at magazines that show summer picnic decorations.
4. Hobbies? Right now it is reading, knitting, crocheting and sewing and craft painting. I love to decorate wooden letters with paint, buttons, papers etc.
5. I don't scrapbook as much as I should.
6. 4th of July traditions - celebrating with a picnic at the neighborhood pool.
7. Children - boys 19 and 21.
8. Cook or baker - I also do not follow a recipe directly to the consternation of my family. I love to bake but have to be in the mood as my guys will decimate a batch of cookies in 2 to 3 days.
9. Favorite scent - lilac
10. Favorite sweet treat - black licorice