Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've been

trying to broaden my self knowledge wise. It took forever but yesterday I opened up a youtube account and posted my first video. The same one that is on the previous post but I wanted to see if I could figure out youtube and facebook. It worked but took 2 postings and quite a bit of time.

Other than that it was breakfast out yesterday with a friend. And starting to get the house ready for S2's girlfriend who is coming Sunday. It will be close as S1 and I will be putting things together Sunday morning for a trip to Blacksburg to move him into his new apartment. My livingroom will look somewhat different come Sunday night.
That will be a good thing.

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Yes, this 'time-saving' technology stuff can use up a lot of time, can't it? My hubby started a facebook page and asked me to help him a bit...well, I know nothing over there...but it can swallow you right up trying to figure it all out!! Good luck. Hope you are having a good weekend. ~Natalie