Friday, October 23, 2009

Ramblings

Last night when I fell asleep Heinz was curled up next to my face. I told him that I loved him. He raised his head, turned to look at me and made a chirping sound. So cute.

Our youngest came home for dinner tonight and to find his passport. Possible trips to Tanzania or Belize may lie in his future. Medical mission trips.

Conversation with oldest son through IM yesterday:
Me- I have a headache.
S1- I have a computer.

Most of the old decking that was in a pile in our back yard has been removed and has found a new home at a nearby farm. Thank heavens for Craig's List.

Some of the decking is in a pile near the bee hive for raised garden beds. I'd like to say that because of the new raised beds that will be made before spring next year my gardens will be picture worthy. I would probably be lying. But hope springs eternal.

No comments: