Sunday, May 22, 2011

We picked 15 plus


pounds of berries yesterday morning. The week before (when the photo was taken) I picked over 18 pounds of strawberries. Many have gone into the freezer and into 2 batches of jam.

It's been a busy week. Dental work, violin group practice and gardening took up more time than I thought they would. Graduation came at preschool on Friday even though there are 3 make up days left of classes (due to snow). Then 2 days of room cleanup and prep for summer camp which will be in mid June.

2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Wow, you did a lot of pickin'!!! I'm afraid my back hurts, just thinking of all of that bending over you did. :-)

But the results are delicious.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Pretty, big, new Header Pic here!!! :-) All over pretty blog look. See, it's fun, isn't it? And soon you'll have more time for whatever fun you choose. Summertime!

Gentle hugs,
~♥~

Nan said...

Terrific!! Lucky you to have all those berries. The only place we can pick is quite a ways away so I usually buy my berries and then freeze them. I LOVE strawberries. Your header pic is beautiful.