1. I may have had strep. Red throat, fever etc. The dr. saw me Thursday afternoon, heard that I taught preschool and had been exposed. She immediately gave me a prescription. I feel better. Fever gone, throat fine, swollen glands almost back to normal.
2. Spent some time on the neighborhood garden today. Most of the neighbors were digging post holes. I spread lime and removed rocks. Got tired and came home.
3. Watched copious amounts of BBC's comedy To the Manor Born (courtesy of the library dvd) on my sick day - Friday.
4. The allergic rash that I developed due to stinkbugs is almost gone. The stinkbugs have gone into hiding--- hiding in my closet, hiding in the dresser drawers etc. The vacuum cleaner is always on standby.
5. Was able to get some mildewy smell out of some thrift store fabric by using an online solution of white vinegar and baking soda. That with spending the night on the clothes line worked well.
6. Snoopy ate an entire bag of high fiber bread yesterday while I was otherwise occupied. He spent the night outdoors.