Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Junk Swap

Monkeybox over at mydealoftheday.blogspot.com had a junk swap for which I mailed off my treasure today. The rules were simple. Fill a box of your stuff for someone else and surprise them with it. Useable stuff. The kind that someone else could use/make something of. The cute something that you've been hanging onto thinking "Wouldn't that make a cute . . . . I'll do it when I have the time." Of course the time never comes and that cute thing sits somewhere collecting dust. Now it was my turn to send it all to someone else. Husband was very excited about me getting rid of stuff. I'm not sure he realizes that I will get a box in return :-)

My partner is Breanna over at gracefuldesigns.typepad.com. What did I send her? It's a surprise of course.

No comments: