Friday, June 08, 2007

Wee Wonderfuls

I had today off and so began my long weekend. It looks like much of it will be spent thought wise of thinking about next week which is now so chocked full of crap that by the time husband gets home from his dental surgery on Friday I will be pulling out the wine bottle and glass.

Today was spent doing laundry (and hanging some of it on the clothesline to take advantage of this wonderful heat we are having). Cleaning house and reading a Donna Leon book. Tonight is getting the uniforms from the band kids after graduation.

HOWEVER,

I have discovered a great website that has gotten my attention.wee wonderfuls
The woman who writes this blog is so talented. Though her art is not something that is me I think that it is beautiful and the blog makes me smile. Take a look if you get a chance.

No comments: