for S2 who is graduating from college this coming weekend. He will start a job later in the month at an ER in a hospital in another city.
With that in mind, their advice is:
1. Never yell emergency for no reason.
2. Don't kid about emergencies.
3. Don't be mean.
4. Don't make people die.
5. You should get a girlfriend before you get married.
6. The girl should play tennis.
7. Your new apartment should have enough room to hit a baseball.
8. You need a pet.
9. You also need plates, cups, napkins and a bed.
10. And you need a piano for your apartment.