Wednesday, February 14, 2007



Happy Valentines Day!! We made it through the "big storm". We were lucky as what was promised as freezing rain all of last night turned into rain instead. Still there was about 2 inches of frozen slush on the ground. Heavy to shovel. A neighbor went up and down the street with his truck to break it up and I shoveled a bad section near our house. S2 is in his second day of no school and I will have my second day off tomorrow. Yipee!!

Not exactly will it be free. Husband has the day off and will be looking at cars. It looks like we will be totaling the truck - costs more to fix then worth. Sigh.

Have been sleeping a lot in the afternoons lately. Concerned me - think iron deficiency, etc - until I realized that I have not been leaving the bedroom window open for the cats lately which means getting up at 3, 4, 5 and/or some variations. When one turns in at 11 (or 11:30 if Jon Stewart is good) 4 or 5 hours of sleep is not too good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw someone was using one of my MomsBreak.com roses and had to stop back and check it out.

We had 12 inches of inches of snow and two of ice yesterday here in Indiana.

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Glad that you stopped by. Your photos are beautiful. I did not see a do not use on them post on your site but if I missed it at all will be happy to take it off of my site.
Wish that I could grow roses.

Anonymous said...

I have no problem with you using the rose picture on your blog. I just saw you were using it and wanted to say “Hello”.

I don’t like others giving away my free printables on their blogs and web pages but the pictures I do not mind.

Have a Good Day!!
Kimberly

east village idiot said...

I love your life.