Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yes, I bought a gadget.

I do buy things from one of the shopping networks but it is few and far between. After Christmas I noticed a steam cleaner for sale and ordered one. So much fun - which though true does sound pathetic (doesn't she get out much?). Yes, I do but thats beside the point. This actually cleans dirt and I don't have to sit and scrub forever either. Well. . . I take that back. It doesn't want to make much of a dent in the boys bathroom and by the looks of it I need to scrub that forever.

Anyway, we are getting ready to paint our entrance way and stairwell and I've been using that to clean years of grimy handprints on unscrubable painted walls. This is the only area that we have never painted in the 12 years that we have been here. It works beautifully.

No comments: