Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Movie Day

Today was Movie Day. It rained and turned cooler and I had no place to be so it was Key Largo, African Queen, Sabrina and Fargo. African Queen I stopped watching in the middle to get some work done. Not my favorite. Humphrey Bogart does not make a convincable hick. Key Largo is great. Sabrina and Fargo also. Lauren Bacall and Audrey Hepburn . . . sigh. They were so pretty.

Tomorrow it's back to reality with a visit to the bank. And then a call to S1's college and see what the bill is, does he have a room for the fall (I think so but don't know) and did they get transcripts from the high school and so on.

Friday S1 gets his wisdom teeth pulled at 8:00 am. Is it mean if I take a cup of coffee with me to the waiting room? If there was a Starbucks nearby I would get one there but I don't think that they want parents leaving the building.

No comments: