Friday, October 20, 2006

Wednesday's Concert

Wednesday evening I took S2 and 2 friends to a college north of here to hear an acapella group of guys - about 8 or 10 in all. I'd mention the name but I don't care for my blog to come up too many times on google especially to my kids friends :-).

It was a pleasant evening. The kids got a tour of one of the dorms by an old friend from high school and we toured the campus in the dark before the concert. The music was fantastic and the room was full of fans. Tunes performed were from the 50's to present with the most popular being Disney Songs. Disney??? Yes, Disney and the youngest teens there were my group which was age 14 or 15. The college girls that sat in front of me were absolutely beside themselves with glee when the Disney music started and the entire room was full of kids (boys and girls) singing along with the group that was on stage. Absolutely one of the cutest things that I have ever seen.

No comments: