Thursday, November 02, 2006

Life

I have not been home much this week. Work has taken up my mornings and part of my afternoons, I took the car in for an oil change before work today, and I have had appointments (the haircut was desperately needed). S2 has had functions 3 nights this week and as we live away from the big city each venture takes us at least 1/2 hour to get to town. Tonights venture was a Jazz Band concert. S2 did well on his solo. He also drove into town, for the 3rd time this week, at night. We need about 5 more hours of nighttime driving for the license and this week have driven 3. I was proud of myself - no gripping the door handle and no sharp intakes of breath.

**Maxine got into the trash tonight and made a royal mess. It was so thoughtful of her to want to give me something to do tomorrow (I discovered it on my way out tonight). I didn't know what to do if I had any free time. Luckily now I don't have to worry about it.

No comments: