Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Light Hearted Story


The owner of the doggy play place that Bella goes to once in awhile looked at me on Friday and said "I think that Bella may have a urinary tract infection." So I called the vet's office and was told to bring in a sample.

So yesterday morning, at 5:45 am, husband and I got up (he had to go to work)and put on sweat shirts over our pj's. Husband put Bella on a leash, I got a flashlight and a plastic container. (It was dark and I needed to see what I was doing). It took a couple of tries but we were successful in the end and it was so funny. Bella couldn't understand what we were doing and why.

Turns out she is fine.

1 comment:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

So glad she is fine....

But oh my!

The "gathering" of the sample was work, above and beyond the call of duty... Or some such. ,-)