Thursday, May 06, 2010

THE POLLEN FORECAST FOR YOUR AREA IS VERY HIGH... [MORE DETAILS]

More sneezing. Coughing. Hacking.

But the world keeps turning.

So today I picked up some of S2's dorm stuff. The rest he will bring home tomorrow. Then Sunday he leaves for 4? weeks in Africa. Tanzania to be exact. It is a medical mission trip. As he wants to be a PA it is a perfect thing for him to do.

I will probably be a wreck this month.

Luckily I have things like the class Mother's Day program tomorrow to send my mind in other directions. 15 4 and 5 year olds singing sweetly for their moms under the lovely smile (evil eye :-) of their teachers. They have drawn beautiful pictures (for the most part) of their moms and have answered questions about her. Such as Favorite Drink. My favorite - "gin drink."

2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss. It's lovely out, but allergy season is very with us.

Bleahhhhhhhhh...

^_^

Tins and Treasures said...

Jodi, I just love to visit your blog! Yes, our college children...they do give us plenty to 'think' about!

And the precious comments of your preschoolers...
...you should write a book!!

Take care ~Natalie