Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hockey


Last night husband and I went with S1 to see his college play the local college in hockey. Local college won by a point in overtime. A good game but there are many people who tend to take their sporting events a little too seriously (though I may have been irritated also if I was the coach as the gentleman working the clock had never done so before and it created a few problems).

I think that I like my hockey on TV better. I'm not a big fan. It was cold and the temperature seemed to drop the entire night (it was a 9:30 start and we were home by 12:30 am). The bleachers were metal which did not help. I personally like the comfort of my couch and my blanket.

S1 was the photographer for the hockey team for this game. He got some really great shots and is looking forward to doing this again.

No comments: