Thursday, May 22, 2008

One more

day of the school year to go though in 2 weeks or so I work a week of summer camp. But for all practical purposes the year is almost over. I'm looking forward to the changes that will be happening. S2 is excited about graduation and going to college. Both boys have great summer jobs. I'm leaving 3 classes that I love teaching to go to one class in the fall. The ability to have my own room is so very cool. No longer will I be like the elementary school art teacher, taking my things back and forth from room to room. There is something to be said for continuity and not bouncing around like a ping pong ball. I'm tired of feeling fractured and also feeling like I never have a complete thought.

I put a third super on this year's new bee hive tonight. The bees are bringing in a tremendous amount of pollen. Fingers crossed that I will get more honey.

No comments: