Friday, May 23, 2008

S1 is playing

his guitar and he and his girlfriend are singing. S2 and his "friend" are watching tv.
These are the time that I could just stop time for a moment.

Today was the last day of school for the summer (not counting the summer camp I have to teach later this summer). I have numerous projects in the studio that I have started but then have put down due to time. It may be time to pull some of them out.

The pool opens tomorrow. I took S2 out to the big box store tonight to buy supplies. Sodas, cowtails, chips, ice cream - of course nothing remotely healthy. The pool smells wonderful. Tomorrow there will be children in the pool along with a few brave adults. The rest of us will be waiting for late July and August when the water temp doesn't take our breath away.

No comments: