Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Christmas Celebration


is my theme for this December.

Last year everyday was alphabet related and I was surprised at how much I got done during the holidays. Didn't do everything that I wanted to do of course - ideas come to me faster than time allows implementation. But still, I was quite pleased with the results - from a blogger's point of view to more personal.

This year I have decided to be more ambigious. I want to share (and possibly reshare) some recipes. Take more photos. See if I can find more things to do in my little corner of the word (sometimes I think that I have seen/done everything here). There may be several posts per day and somedays only one.

Hope that you enjoy it.

**Clip Art from
Graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Pretty new look here!

And Hooray for new blogging plans!

And the nicest thing about making plans for our blogs is... We get to try them out. Then keep what works for us. And not keep what doesn't work for us. Nothing has to be set in stone, as it were.

Have fun experimenting!

Aunt Amelia

east village idiot said...

I'm excited about this experiment. Bring it on!